The Canteen in the North Common Room caters for staff throughout the day
with most payments being made via our EPOS System:
Catering can be booked by staff for lunches in the Department. This includes the following items:
- 0930 - 1130 Free Coffee
- 0930 - 1615 Free Tea
- 1000 - 1615 Various sandwiches, traybakes, buns, pastries, seasonal fresh fruit, crisps, other snacks, speciality coffees
- 1200 - 1400 Soups
- Sandwiches, ciabattas, wraps, rolls, baguettes, or quiches can be made to order with a wide range of fillings – just ask.
- The canteen’s range of traybakes, buns, seasonal fresh fruit, crisps, and other snacks.
- Orange juice, mineral water, and other soft drinks on request. No alcohol can be booked without prior arrangement with the Secretary of Department (Finance).
- Tea/coffee and biscuits.
An email must be sent to Alan Moggridge, Utilities Manager (email@example.com), who will then forward the details to the Kitchen staff. It should clearly state the following information about the booking:
One week’s notice should be given when booking lunches, twenty-four hours when booking tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Number of people to be catered for
- Job number
- Location, if the catering is to be delivered by Kitchen staff (Otherwise, note that the requestor will collect from Kitchens).
If you collect catering from the kitchens, please remember to return everything (trolley, trays, crockery, etc.) once the event has finished.