Use of Departmental Punt
The continued availability of this facility depends on responsible use of the equipment provided.
These are the steps that should be followed:
- Check availability of punt with Reception [email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone extension 32600] and reserve it for the period required by giving their name, location and telephone number. Individuals should refrain from booking the punt more often than once in four weeks.
- Collect permit from Reception. Individuals should be sure to have their Departmental swipe card (the permit will not be given out without production of swipe card).
- Go to Scudamore's in Granta Place, Mill Lane.
- Hand in permit at Booking Office.
- Scudamore's staff will unchain the punt and provide cushions, punt pole and paddle.
- After use punt must be returned Scudamore's and the cushions, punt pole and paddle handed back to a member of staff.
- The permit should then be retrieved.
- It is important that the permit is returned promptly to Reception so as to be ready for the next user.