Senior Research Associate in Quantum Device and Circuit Evaluation
Academic Division: Electrical Engineering
Research group: Solid State Electronics and Nanoscale Science
- Superconducting-Semiconducting Quantum Computing,
- Quantum Nanoelectronics and Josephson Junctions,
- Superconducting Photonics, Metamaterials and Plasmonics,
- Terahertz Science and Technology.
- (Hybrid) Quantum Integrated Circuits and Josephson junctions
- Integrated Superconducting Microwave / Millimeter wave / Terahertz Electronics / Photonics Circuits and Devices
If you are a talented student with an interest in my area of research, please feel free to get in touch. Please send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and attach your cv and publication list.
- IEEE Senior Member
Kaveh is currently a Senior Research Associate at the University of Cambridge. Kaveh investigated integrated superconducting terahertz (THz) emitters and antennas- based on Josephson effect as a fundamental quantum phenomenon- during his PhD work at the University of Tsukuba, Japan, where he received Dean’s Award for Excellence in the PhD thesis, the Japanese Government Scholarship, several travel grants and international best paper and presentation awards. He then moved to Southampton as a Research Fellow and EPSRC superconducting and quantum metamaterials project leader at Optoelectronic Research Centre (ORC), University of Southampton.
Department role and responsibilities