Research Associate Software & Database Development
Academic Division: Civil Engineering
Research group: Structures
My key responsibilities and duties are:
- - Design and develop a robust CSIC database, which collects all CSIC data and can be compatible with BIM software
- - Develop a series of software which enable interpretation of raw sensing data into engineering data which can be analysed, and work with other CSIC colleagues to interpret such data from CSIC field trials
- - Develop new data analytic methodology to assess the performance of civil engineering infrastructure
- - Working with input from CSIC industry partners, design and develop software which enables engineering interpretation of sensor data in real time
- - Produce research reports and publications of high technical nature.
- - Liaise and network with colleagues and external contacts.
- Third Year Part IIb: Human Computer Interaction
- Third Year Part IIb:Digital Signal Processing
Department role and responsibilities