Reader in Engineering Statistics
Academic Division: Information Engineering
Research group: Signal Processing and Communications
Telephone: +44 1223 7 64139
Statistics underpins many areas of scientific research and Dr Singh's research is geared towards developing statistical methodology which is of generic importance for applications in Engineering and Statistics. His recent work focuses on Sequential Monte Carlo and Markov Chain Monte Carlo, two indispensable tools in Computational Statistics.
Dr Singh's work is also driven by the statistical signal processing challenges of specific applications, most recently in Single Molecule Fluorescence Microscopy, Multi-target tracking, and Inverse Reinforcement learning.
- EPSRC: Bayesian Tracking and Reasoning over Time, 01/04/2013-31/03/2016
- EPSRC: Bayesian Inference for multi-object tracking, 01/04/2009-28/02/2013
- 4F7 Digital Filters and Spectrum Estimation
- Computing IB (Matlab/Octave)
- IA Mathematics (Lent Term)
- Affiliated Lecturer of the Statistical Laboratory
- Member of Cambridge Statistics Initiative
- Fellow of Churchill College