Department of Engineering



Printing submitted by a member of the Department

Internal work submitted over the counter for printing must have a job sheet completed in full showing the job number/Research Grant to which the cost is to be attributed. Job sheets are available at the counter. Buff coloured forms should be used to request mono work and green forms for colour printing.

Printing for other Departments

External printing submitted to the Print Room must be accompanied by a purchase order from the Department concerned.

Private printing

Printing submitted privately must be paid for by cash or cheque when the job is collected. The customer will be given a receipt by a member of the Print Room staff.