A wide range of seminars are organised within the Department. You can view a combined list of all forthcoming seminars, or view the individual seminar series listed below.
- Combined list of forthcoming seminars
- Babbage seminars
- CAPE Advanced Technology Lectures and Seminars
- Computing seminars (Friday 3pm, LR3 during term)
- Control Group seminars
- Distributed Information and Automation Laboratory seminars
- Dynamics & Vibrations Tea-Time Talks
- ELCF Seminars - Engineering for a low-carbon future
- Energy, Fluid Mechanics and Turbomachinery seminars
- Engineering Design Centre Seminars
- Engineering for the Life Sciences seminars
- Fluid Mechanics seminars
- IfM Courses and events
- IfM Friday buns talks
- IfM Research Capability Development Programme seminars
- Inspiring Research through Industrial Collaboration
- Machine Intelligence Laboratory seminars
- Machine Learning seminars
- Mechanics Colloquia
- Micromechanics seminar series
- Nanoscience Seminars
- Nuclear Energy Seminars
- Production Processes Group seminars
- Service Systems Forum
- Signal Processing and Communications Group seminars
- Speech Group Friday Lunchtime Series
- Structures and Geotechnical seminars
- Sustainable Development - Distinguished Lecture Series
- Sustainable Development Research Seminars
Many groups welcome visitors - see the specific pages above for details. Please note, however, that those without official Department badges must report to Reception on arrival, and that parking space is very limited. See our how to find us for details on visiting the Department.
If members of the Department would like other seminar series added to the list, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
See Talks.cam for a centralised, searchable list of talks within the University.