Welcome to the Department of Engineering Library
The physical library space is undergoing a refurbishment. If you need to speak to a member of library staff we will be in the common rooms around the department at the following times:
Most weekdays main site South Common Room 9.30am-4.30pm
Most Tuesday CAPE Common Room 3pm-5pm
Most Friday's IFM Common Room 9.30am- 2pm
The easiest way to contact us however, is via email email@example.com
The new library space will reopen by the end of 2015.
Search for books, journals and online resources using LibrarySearch:
- Prefer Newton?
- Renew Books/Journals Online
- Recommend a book for purchase
- Recommend a journal for purchase
- Request an Inter-Library Loan
The Library aims to support Departmental teaching and research activities by:
- Collaborating and building partnerships with students and academics;
- Providing a workable range of the most relevant and best literature from world sources;
- Using national and international library lending and copying services to provide literature which cannot be obtained from local sources;
- Delivering sessions on a variety of topics, from literature searching and critical appraisal through to managing research data and Open Access.