Online Library Services
The Engineering Library team provide access to a wide range of online resources, information, and services, including:
- For enquiries and research assistance, we can be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are also supporting 1:1 meetings using either Google Meet, Microsoft Teams or Zoom. To request a meeting please use our online form.
- Chat with us live Wednesdays 11:00-1:00 using the LibChat on our website.
- Moodle support can be requested by email at email@example.com.
- Online access to articles, conference proceedings, patents, standards etc. is available on our Electronic Resources page. The University Library has links to resources and how to access them on their website.
- Inter Library Loan requests are available for items that can be delivered electronically (currently provided by our colleagues at the Medical Library).
- We have recently created a Subject Guide for Engineering Sciences for more subject-specific support.
- Recommendations for ebooks to support online teaching in Easter Term can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Resources for Information Skills training are available on our Information Skills pages.
- Support for Online Learning is available on our Online Learning page.
- Automatic renewals for books are still in place so your books will automatically renew. Requests for books currently on loan have been switched off.
Any questions? Contact us!
Engineering Library Website: libguides.cam.ac.uk/engineering
Engineering Sciences Subject Guide: libguides.cam.ac.uk/engineeringsciences