Academic Division: Information Engineering
Research group: Control
Professor Glover's research interests include:
- Control system design methodologies
- Control theory
- Robust control
- Control of internal combustion engines to reduce toxic emissions and fuel consumption.
- Active control studies of the stabilisation of thermo-acoustic oscillations in gas turbines.
Energy, transport and urban infrastructure
IC engine control
- EPRSC Programme Grant: RG56735: Control for Energy and Sustainability
- MHI grant: RG63793: Optimization of turbocharger performance via advanced control methodologies