Departmental Communications Manager
Telephone: +44 1223 7 48228
Department role and responsibilities
Marketing and Communications
Jaq Saggers and Christopher Jablonski are the Department's marketing and communications team. We publicise research and teaching news and events in the Department to raise our profile. We manage the news section of the Department's website, produce the Department newsletter, manage the news-alert electronic mailing list and weekly news updates, place news in University publications, contact the press, produce posters for display around the Department, run an annual photo and video competition and maintain the Department's social media including; Flickr, Facebook, LinkedIn alumni group, Twitter and YouTube.
Please contact Jaq and Christopher at: email@example.com. for help with any of the following:
- A news item suitable for publishing on the website and/or for inclusion in the newsletter.
- To publicise an event.
- If you have photos you would like to add to the Flickr collection or videos for the YouTube channel.
- To create a poster which you would like to display.
- To borrow a video camera for filming your project or research here at the Department.
- To add your video footage to the Department's YouTube channel.
Useful guidelines on how to write articles for a lay audience and procedures on inviting a film crew into the Department are also available.
Roberta Trupiano produces the Department's internal weekly bulletin. If you have any items for the bulletin/intranet, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jane Hunter looks after the Department's electronic notice boards. If you have any announcements for the electronic screens please email email@example.com